2021년 9월 26일 일요일

RBR Co-Driver Mods & All Track Pacenotes Pack FOR RBRCZ Plugin (2023.01.28) Updated


This pack is include all my 26@ Co-Drivers and All Track's Pacenotes. 


All my RBR works are shared for free.

But if you like my Pacenotes and Co-Driver mods,
Please support my coffee break.




=======================================

First upload 2020.12.24

Updated 2023/01/28 for CZ Plugin

Added Pacenote :

SSS Valasske Mezirici / La Atalaya I, II / RZ Barak, Snow / Era del Cardon I,II / SS Helfstyn /

El Fargue SS1

Of course, this Pacenotes used various note based on the pacenote plugin as before.


Co-Driver update :

Sebastian Marshall v1.1

In this version, I changed the pacenote system for more realistic and natural expression of

pacenotes.

ex) Base note : Caution braking 80 2right minus

before version : Caution muststop 80 2right minus

in this update : Muststop slowin 80 2right minus

The Caution voice replaces the 'narrow' voice used in the existing Bridge note.


Italian (SLRE) v1.1

Fixed wrong 'FINISH' note

Fixed wrong output of 'SHORT' note

Fixed wrong 'Don't Cut' note

Thanks for the feedback, Andy Hunter!

(From https://youtu.be/8mjUgOLmkOc)

=======================================

Co-Driver

Vivek Ponnusamy Anandan (Samir Thapar)

*This codriver used different pacenote system.

More detail - See this video description.

=======================================

My Co-Driver's notes are have special IDs, 

so they are not compatible with other codriver mods and pacenotes. 

MY PACENOTES ARE MUST BE USED WITH MY CO-DRIVER MODS!! 

If you want to make your pacenote with special note with pacenote plugin,
select <Rbr-Enhanced.ini> <Extended.ini>

For RBRCZ (2023.01.28)

RBRcz Manual

<How to install>

0)When you use this pack with my RTP pack, no needed to below method.

----------------------------------
3)When you first run rbrcit, it goes through the process of extracting the AUDIO.dat file.

4)Use with MOD ENABLER (include on zipfile)
Mod Enabler automatically backs up your originals when mods are activated.

=======================================

TO RSF(RallySimFans) users.

I'm totally fed up with 2 years of crap from some RSF fanboys, so I deleted the RSF pack and I'm not going to do any work for RSF myself.

I've allowed this pack to be used for RSF team. someday it will be convert for RSF maybe but I don't do any Discord or community, so I don't know when that will be. 

In this blog, I will only share this pack for RBRCZ.

So PLEASE, do not ask me about RSF support.


댓글 2개:

Need For Speed 5 Porsche Unleashed - Reshade Preset

  *This reshade is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED use with Verok's Modern Patch https://www.patreon.com/verok/posts And must select 'OpenGL'...