2021년 3월 19일 금요일

Richard Burns Rally New Co-Driver mod - German (from Sebastien Loeb Rally Evo)

All my RBR works are shared for free.

But if you like my mods,
Please support my coffee break.



 Actually, I don't know about German language.

So, I compared SLRE's English audio file 1:1 by one letter, and made this mode by referring to Google Translator.
Fortunately, German had similar linguistic characteristics to English, so I was able to listen to and separate notes. I make the notes that are not in SLRE are by combining letters. Surprisingly, there are no Cut or Don't Cut notes in SLRE's German pacenotes. As you know, these notes are essential for the rally finish without crash. So I put an English voice with a similar voice instead. Sounds a bit weird, but unfortunately there is no alternative. If I can find 'Keep out' note in SLRE, then I will change this..

Even if you find a grammatical error, I can't fix it. 🙏

(I listened to and separated the notes countless times,
and now I can listening to german pacenotes a little.... 😂)

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

Need For Speed 5 Porsche Unleashed - Reshade Preset

  *This reshade is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED use with Verok's Modern Patch https://www.patreon.com/verok/posts And must select 'OpenGL'...