2021년 7월 5일 월요일

RBR Co-Driver Mods & All Track Pacenotes Pack by LEZA (2021.07.22)

First upload 2020.12.24

Updated 2021.09.26

GO TO LINK!



2021.07.22

Added pacenotes

 Era del Cardon (only CZ)

Deleted pacenotes

Biskupice Il (only CZ)

I got a 10 minute penalty when driving this stage in an online tournament. 

This is probably a compatibility issue between the latest version of Stage and the old version of pacenote.

So I deleted this stage pacenote. I will update later.


2021.07.05

Added pacenotes

Zaton / Vargassence MR / Biskupice SSS / Biskupice I / Olsava Long

I doesn't make Kopřivnice pacenote due to I still cannot understand about correct route for this stage. This will be update next.


Added new Co-Driver

CoDriver - Polish (SLRE) (video link)

CoDriver - Sebastian Marshall Voice Speed Up 120%



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

Need For Speed 5 Porsche Unleashed - Reshade Preset

  *This reshade is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED use with Verok's Modern Patch https://www.patreon.com/verok/posts And must select 'OpenGL'...